Laser Hair Removal Treatments – Painlessly & Endlessly Hair-Free!
Pain free Diode Laser for Hair Removal: Time-efficient and pain-free laser hair removal is more than achievable with the Latest Diode Radar technique. This absolutely safe treatment is done by professionals giving you the hair-free body you wish for.
To avoid the pain associated with conventional lasers, the breakthrough technology uses low energy and rapid pulsing Diode Laser. Single pulsed lasers use high energy to be effective, and would require the use of numbing creams to ease the pain, but our advanced laser hair removal treatments are completely painless, effective, and time-consuming.
The team of specialized therapists conducting your treatments are specialized in laser hair removal and have undergone many trainings to ensure the highest safety standards are followed and to guarantee the safety of your skin.
To achieve permanent hair reduction, several sessions are needed. The number of sessions depends on the area of the body being treated. Our specialized therapists help you select the best treatment packages for laser hair removal offering you valuable seasonal discounts.
Pain Free OPT for Hair Removal: You can now get rid of thin and blonde hair with the latest pain free OPT light technology that works on all three types of hair! This pain-free and safe treatment is ideal for blondes and light brunettes as well as anyone with brown skin! Our virtually painless laser hair removal can liberate you from daily shaving, boring picking, and painful waxing. You can now have a silky and soft skin without the unattractive hair growing on your skin.
What areas of your body can be safely and effectively treated?
You may want to remove unwanted hair from your chin or upper lip, as well as any part of your body! You may wish to have a clean and silky bikini line as well as silky underarms without the unattractive growing hair that you have to remove on daily or weekly basis. To be free from continuous shaving with a treatment that is free from pain, surgery, medicines, or side-effects, be sure our treatment is the right choice for you.
Our therapists are trained in conducting advanced Laser Treatments following the safest procedures. With each treatment, you will notice a considerable amount of reduction in hairs that re-grow in the treatment area. Most people require 4 – 6 treatments or more to permanently lessen the number of re-growth hairs.
Why is our laser treatment time-consuming, effective, and safe for all skin and hair types?
Our therapists are trained to administer the treatment in a time-efficient manner and apply all the treatment safely! While Laser is able to cover relatively large areas at high speed, the exact treatment time is determined by the size of the area being treated. Your upper lip and underarm take only a few minutes; Your legs may require up to an hour. Our laser hair removal treatments work on all skin and hair type; for this, we insist that the most advanced machines are available for your satisfaction!
Exclusive guidelines before your Laser Hair Removal to guarantee maximum safety standards:
- Do not shave area to be treated before your appointment.
- Do not pluck, wax, or use a depilatory in the areas you wish to treat for 4 weeks prior to your treatment.
- Avoid any unnecessary UV exposure to areas to be treated for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Avoid self-tanning products for 4 weeks prior to treatment.
- Stop application of NanoWhite Intensive Underarm Cream with Retinol one week before and one week after your Underarm Diode Laser treatment to avoid possible skin sensitivity.
Exclusive guidelines after your Laser Hair Removal to guarantee your safety and satisfaction:
- Some redness in the treated area may occur after your treatment. Apply cold soothing gel or infladerm. The redness will subside in a few hours.
- Avoid applying exfoliants (glycolics, retinoids, etc.) to the treated area for 7 days.
- Apply sunscreen of SPF 30 or higher to exposed treated area for at least 6 weeks.
- Keep area clean and wash gently. Do not use very hot water. Do not use sauna.
- Do not use deodorant or antiperspirant for 12 hours after underarm hair removal
The information provided on this website is for educational purposes only; without any intention of commercialism. It’s not meant to diagnose or treat any health condition and is not a replacement for treatment by a healthcare provider.